Terms & Conditions
The term ‘IDG Acumen Pte Ltd’ or ‘IDG Acumen’ or ‘Acumen’ or ‘Acumen’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is IDG Acumen Pte Ltd, 15 Scotts Rd, #04-01/03 Thong Teck Building, Singapore 228218. Our Company Registration Number is 201426020W.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Nothing in these pages constitutes legal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect the following information: name and job title; contact information including email address; demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests; other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you marketing emails related to your subscriptions. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by updating your preferences in our marketing emails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intended use of Personal Data
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to periodically send marketing emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. However, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
Access to information
You have the rights to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent request, we may charge you a small fee.
Information Correction & Deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified Information Collection and Use will be deleted. If at any point you wish for Acumen to delete information about you, you can simply contact us.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How we share your information
Acumen will not rent, sell or distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may store personal data in locations outside the direct control of Acumen (for instance, on servers or databases of data processors). Although, we have ensured that they are GDPR compliant. Additionally, any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our site, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others.
Storage and Processing
Your information collected through our website and services may be stored and processed in Europe, in the United States, or any other country in which Acumen or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Links To Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
International Privacy Laws
We won’t transfer your data internationally, except if it’s a legal obligation and/or for honouring a contractual agreement. We have ensured that data processors are compliant to the EU-US Privacy Shield as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union countries. The data processors have certified that they adhere to the Privacy Shield principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfers, Security, Data Integrity & Purpose Limitation, Access and Recourse, Enforcement & Liability when processing Personal Data from the EEA in the United States.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Acumen has about you
Correct any information that Acumen has about you
Delete information that Acumen has about you
If you have any additional questions about Acumen’s collection and storage of data, please contact us:
via phone +971 45144958, or via email: email@example.com